Our self catering holiday house offers comfortable and spacious accommodation with a sitting room, dining room, laundry room, kitchen, shower room and rear porch with W.C. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms (three double and a twin), bathroom with roll top bath and shower and a snug with views over the mountains which is an ideal place to sit after a day out and about.
Please note that the property is non-smoking.
With some great walks on the door step we understand that guests may wish to bring their dogs and we welcome one dog per booking (although additional dogs can be considered). We have a well fenced garden and a boot room. But we do ask that guests follow some simple guidelines which are detailed under our Dog Owners Guide on this website.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Einich so should you have any enquiries regarding short breaks or any other specific questions then please do contact us via our contact form or call 07487 892163.
We are pleased to accept payment by Visa or Mastercard via our on line booking system.
At a Glance
3 Double Bedrooms
1 Twin Bedroom
Boot Room & W.C.
Enclosed garden & picnic bench
High chair and travel cot
Oil fired central heating
Our holiday home is equipped with the following items:
32" television with Freesat, DVD Player and Nintendo Wii with a selection of games.
- Stereo System with Ipod dock.
- Washing machine and tumble drier
- Well equipped kitchen including electric cooker with fan assisted oven, dishwasher, slow cooker, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Large enclosed gardens with wood chip seating area.
- Tourist and local facilities information available at the property
- Oil fired central heating