Einich House is committed to respecting the privacy of its users. However, we do collect and use various bits of information about you through your use of this website, and this policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be collected, stored and processed.
Please note that this policy only addresses our activities, and other websites to which this website links may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
We collect certain personal information about you, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Information that you provided by completing the booking form on the website. This includes but is not limited to the information provided at the time of booking. This includes but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other information about your interests that enable us to provide you with a more tailored website and holiday experience, by personalising the website and your holiday to match your interests.
- Information about your Internet usage, and your usage of this website( via Google Analytics, that may be obtained using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You are able to disable these cookies by changing your browser settings, but this may slow down or prohibit access to certain parts of the booking pages.
- Information about your computer including where available your browser type, your operating system and your IP address.
Uses Made of Information Collected
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your computer
- To send you e-mail from time to time with information, from which you can unsubscribe.
- To provide you with information and services that you have requested from us
- To update you about changes to our service
- To contact you with information about Einich that we think may be of interest to you.